What are the effects of meclophenamate and acetaminophen on pain like? Which one is more powerful? I have severe pain in my left heel; I have difficulties to walk normal. I was on nimesulid for about 3 weeks. Thats just not effective enough for me. I was thinking about switching on acetaminophen or meclophenamate.

As I know meclophenamate is used in treatment of mild to moderate pain. My sister takes it sometimes to relieve menstrual cramps. Her physician has prescribed meclophenamate to her, because she is allergic on ibuprofen. I think that persons with gastric ulcers and digestion disorders should avoid non steroidals, like meclophenamate. Acetaminophen is also used in treatment of moderate pain and as I know it is relatively safe med, because even babies can take it, but it is toxic on liver in when taken in high doses.