I'd like to hear some info regarding the possible homeopathy negative effects on health for I started to consider the possibility of using homeopathy in dealing with my health problems. I actually have back pain problems that persist for years and no traditional med seems to be of help. So does anyone knows what are homeopathy health side effects? Thanks!

No I don't think that there is any homeopathy negative effect on health maybe it is just that some persons are sensitive on taking homeopathic remedies during first days and that's because homeopathy remedies are actually stimulating the symptoms in order to make organism to start with fighting illness. But this condition usually doesn't take any longer than 2 days and if it takes more than 5 days than you should call a doc but such case is not yet known. And as for other side effects I don't think there's any except of course you should take them as prescribed. And I think you should only reconsider maybe those liquid homeopathy products for they consists of alcohol but also there are no side effects related to them also and maybe only in the conditions of pregnancy or breastfeeding further discuss with doc is suggested. But generally homeopathy is free of toxic and its substances are of natural origins and are diluted to that level that practically could not cause any serious negative effects on health.

Just wanted to clarify the above post by saying that there are an increasing number of homeopathic medicines that are alcohol free. I think King Bio Natural Medicines may have been the first to use a pure water base (according to their website kingbio.com) but now Sprayology (sprayology.com) has alcohol free homeopathics as well.
Homeopathy is definitely worth trying for a health problem that is resistant to other treatments. I would also suggest trying acupuncture to relieve your pain.
With either of the above natural healing modalities you may, though rarely, find an initial worsening of your symptoms (particularly if you have a longstanding chronic illness). In both cases its considered a sign that you're on the right track BUT if the worsening is severe enough to put you in danger or cause permanent damage or does not lessen after a few days then stop the treatments!

The Limitations of homeopathy:

• It is relatively slow acting as compared to the steroids.

• The success rate is not 100%.

large overdose of homoeopathic medicine than what is being prescribed by the physician can result in little difficulty.

there are no side affects from homepathy
you may get some healing affects tho and that means it is working ant hose affects are usually very minimal, I always welcome them as then I know the remedy is working and working well
You can always stop the tretment if it bothers you, but its best to just keep going and get well
I sell liquid only homeopathics as they work much much better and faster and the shelf life is forever.

carol with _[removed]_