hi ... i am 18 ... my problem is when i watch some porn movies or hot scenes a watery fluid comes out from my penis. it's sticky but not white like sperm nd not that sticky as well ... it like water but a little sticky ... it comes out automatically whenever i watch some bad scenes .... Kindly tell me what's thiS ... i do not mastburate 2 mch ...
i'm really worried kindly tell me what's this nd hw can i get relief from it ..... !!! 

Hi Bob,

It's called precum. 

When you get "excited" it is there to help provide lubrication and to clean out your urethra, where the sperm comes out of.  It's VERY normal.

Not a problem at all.  You want this to happen when you are having sex.

Hope it helps.

thnX MEDIC-CAN .... I want dont want it while having sex .... !!!
tell me it is different then sperm ??? sometime it comes with urine too .... it is very frequent ... is there any way to get rid of it ... 
kindly tell me !!!

Hi Bob,

Yes, it is not sperm. It comes from the Cowper's gland at the base of your penis. It is to provide lubrication and clean the urethra.

You do want it. You can't stop it. It's NORMAL and HEALTHY for you and it HELPS your sperm. Some guys have a lot of precum, others don't. I'm not sure how old you are but once you start having sex, it is VERY handy. It's a natural lubricant. It makes it easier for both of you.

You can check with a doctor, but there is very little you can do. If it was just an occasional thing you might take an antihistamine, it'd "dry" you out a bit.

Hope it helps.

you are lucky that you get lubricated well by watching just some porn movies, many of us don't get enough lubrication and faces the problem of dryness having intercourse or masturbation. so be cool about this problem....just clean the glance of your penis regularly or you will get an infection so be careful about that.

okay ... im satisfied alot .... I am 18 yeras old .... can u tell me what it cleans in urethra ???

ARE u not a doctor ???

thnX buddY :) yea i clean it whenever it comes out !!!

i thought it somethnG else nd was really worried .... !!!

Bob,

Urine is acidic, sperm doesn't like an acidic environment. Precum cleanses the urethra, the tube that urine and semen go through and helps make it less acidic, so it's better for your sperm.

NORMAL, very healthy!

Realase of precum causes weakness ... and i think this has reduced the size of my testis .... !!!!
i don't know is it just a doubt or it is true .....

Not true Bob.

No matter what you do, your body overrides your decision making.  If you are excited, you're going to ooze precum.

Even if you do nothing, your body will also ejaculate on its own. 

It's NORMAL, it's HEALTHY.

Thanks Medi-can love you ..... :)
i want to tell u that in 18 years i have just one time had done hand practice ..... otherwise the sperm comes out during sleeping which we call 'wet dreams' .... i dont feel to do hand practice !!!
Whats this my friends do so much hand practice they ask me to also do but i dont ???

Glad to help Bob.

Lots of guys masturbate, "hand practice." Why? Because it feels good.

I respect your ability not to do it. It can be tough to stop once you start.

Wet dreams, or nocturnal emissions are NORMAL and a sign that your body is very HEALTHY.

Good luck Bob.

thanx medican..bt i also having dis whenever i have to go wid ma gf...nd that tym it comes out in ma underwear...nd it become vry much uncomfortable...plz help...

But what about if this fluid comes out in very much quantity or comes frequently ? I think it is one of the sign of sexual weekness ? I am a victim of this problem. Kindly help me if you can I am facing very very much short sexual timing problem too.

Thanks friend i have the same problem.. but you are saying "naturally".... I M HAPPY NOW....