i'm 20 yrs old male & i watch gay porn while i masturbate i mostly like a guy jacking off or giving a blowjob or nude pics of male celebrities & i'm turned on by it..but the idea of getting physical with another guy is revolting to me & i've never been sexually attracted to another guy or even fantasized about one it all started as curiosity during puberty when my body was changing & i wanted to know if other guys go through the same changes but i've always been attracted to girls all i think of when i see is good looking guy is that why i can't i be as good looking as him & i am more comfortable around a group of girls than a group of guys expect when the girls start havin girl talks about guys & stuff. when i'm with my guy friends i love talking about girls but i'm unable to use profanity & obscene words plus i'm very shy & don't talk much & i'm very bad at sports except swimming but i'm really good at acting dance art & music so they think i'm a sissy & gay do you guys think i'm gay or straight plz help me i'm very confused

To answer your first question, what watching gay porn means is that you get turned on by images of sexuality... and apparantly familiar sexuality.
It doesn't mean that you're gay. Only you can tell that. You sound confused, and that's ok for now.

Once you have some experiences, you may find you enjoy one more than another. but there is plenty of time to know.

The fact that you enjoy acting, and drama, and don't want to use vulgar terms or profanity does not mean that you are gay.
It means that you have class. Hold your held up and enjoy your passions.

You like swimming. That's great. If that's your sport or your exercise, that's cool. You don't have to be into other sports, but if you are, that's good too.

Give yourself some time and don't worry too much. You'll get an idea of how to relate to girls the more time you spend with them.
But the key is to treat them with respect, no matter who they are.

thanks a lot kevin B

it's not that i get turned on by only gay stuff i love watching straight porn too but the girls in it look a little fake to me that's all

well i can relate to girls very well & i do respect them infact i'm even friends with most of my exes(i've had 5 girlfriends in the past) because they say i'm the sweetest guy they've ever been with...but i have no experience when it comes to sex well just because i kinda decided to abstain from sex until marriage on my own(no religious issues whatsoever) it's just i want my first time to be with a girl i truly & madly love & wanna spend my whole life with her..

the swimming thing is not an excuse....i play other sports too it's just i suck at them...i do enjoy watching them on televison though..

You sound a bit more confident in your second posting.

Again, I can't tell you if you are gay or not. Only you can do that, and that generally comes with age and experience.
In your second posting, you are much more comfortable and share more info about ex girlfriends and your values to wait on sex until marriage, etc. That's fine. It wasn't clear in your first.

Back to your original question. The thing is, people get turned on watching other attractive people. And, they are also turned on watching images of sex. The fact that you prefer watching guys to gals is somewhat like saying, I like watching pizza be made, but I wouldn't want to each one with anchovies. I prefer mine with ham, but I'm not hungry for it yet. I'm watching my weight and have decided to put off eating.

Of course, that's an oversimplification. But someday you might decide you like anchovies, or ham, or both! LOL!

There's plenty of time to find out.

You sound exactly like me at that age too. Exactly, even those thought about other guys and wanting to be like them.  Then I came to the realization of being gay, now I'm out and It's great. People are more happy with you out than In. Plus, a lot more people than you expect already suspect it. 

At 20, you are at least bi sexual. You should be proud!

If guys are younger than I have this to say.

There is a reason why you're having these thoughts and watching so much porn! And it's not because you're gay! So put down your PSP, (and your Red Bull) and listen up.
First off, you all got to chill on the, "Am I gay or not?" At your age you are no more straight or gay than you are a surgeon or a lawyer, so any of the people here posting claims that you are gay or straight are ridiculous. Most important to remember in any of what you’re experiencing right now is that whatever you turn out to be, gay, straight, bi etc., you are first and foremost a human being and deserve all rights accordingly. Keep your pride, your self-respect, and your humanity with you at all times. These things will guide you through life and will never fail you. Also, don’t let people quote the Bible to you. The Bible was written for Middle East tribes thousands of years ago and not for anyone else. So unless you are of Middle Eastern origin, don’t worry about the Bible. The Abrahamic cults would love nothing more than to see someone suffer, just say “No!” to Abrahamic Cults. (In case you don’t know what that means, look it up!)
A lot of what you are feeling is related to 2 things: surging hormones and the natural instinct in males to bond with other males, be they friends or older father/brother figures. For some young men it’s stronger than others. Boys who have no father figure or older male to look up to will sometimes experience this need to bond more than boys who have no nurturing older male figures in their lives. When you watch porn you project your natural curiosity about your own bodies and this bonding instinct onto the figures on screen. It’s all completely normal and when you many of you mature, you will learn to appreciate your own sexual and life experiences more without this need. But simply put, when you see a naked male in porno movies, your natural bonding instinct and your hormones are compelling you to look and or share the experience that you are watching. However at this stage in your life you probably do not have the life experience to understand that your attraction is just projection.
One last thing, don’t watch porn until you are at least out of your teens! You are not a bad person if you watch porn, but if you watch too much you will hard wire your brain for it so that you can easily get addicted or imprint what you are watching onto your own sexual behavior. Your mind is a sponge and everything you see, taste, hear, touch is in adolescence will become a port of your life forever. Let your mind, body and emotions develop first. So be selective of what you take onto your senses! Go out in the world and have fun and don’t hurt anyone.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but it's hard to justify that you're not attracted to guys when you say that's the type of porn that gets you off... I won't claim to be a psychologist, but it sounds like you're envious of other guys and afraid and intimidated by them at the same time.

Perhaps your revulsion about being with another guy is really related to your shame and feelings of inferiority to them, which would also explain why you feel more comfortable around girls. A lot of gay men are more comfortable with women because they don't need to compete, and women are generally more accepting. Most of the "straight" men I know seem to need to "protect" their masculinity with macho c**p, which from my perspective is laughable.

My suggestion is to find a gay friend. It doesn't mean that you need to have sex with him, or do anything more than you want to, but it may provide you with a gentle introduction into a world that at the very least intrigues you. If you find out that it's truly not for you, then you'll have satisfied your curiosity. But if it turns out that you like it, then great, you'll have stopped living in fear. Either way is OK, but not knowing, fretting over it and trying to repress it isn't healthy. It will make you crazy and frustrated, and will come out, usually in an inappropriate way in one way or another eventually...

Omg dude... Everything you are saying is so relatable. I honestly can't believe it. Other than the fact that I'm 16, we are in the same boat and no it isn't fun...

You are not gay, because you’re not attracted to guys sexually. You are not bisexual, because you are not attracted to both sexes. You are still straight, because you are only attracted to girls sexually. Lots of straight people watch gay porn that doesn’t make them gay. Hope this helps!