i hav a girl friend but i am obssed with watching gay porn wat does that mean

I read in a seprate postthat if u r straight gay porn may be a turn on cuz it is taboo to you. Or maby u r gay or bi. %-) Sorry i cant help more.

Wha??? I donno about that. You could be gay or you could be bi but I dont know. I watch yaoi Which is gay guys... japanese stuff. But anyway. I find it better than just the reg. kind of porn, also yuri ... which is girl on girl and I like it too... I just like them and it turns me on sometimes but I still like men... I'm not gay, never really done anything with a girl. I guess it could be because it is taboo. You have to find that out for your self. Good luck, and there is nothing wrong with being attracted to same sex or diffrent sex. It just means that your body is attracted to something. thats all.

I never said their was annything rong with being gay or bi. I just said mabu he was gay or bi.

Alrighty then..

It really depends on WHY you watch it not the fact that it's 2 men or 2 women.

you're not gay or bi by anymeans just because you like to watch gay porn. Watching any kind of porn probably turns you on. It just comes from the fact that having sex is, well, a sexual thing and boys like sexual things....A Lot.... the reason you watch gay porn is because it is still sexual and you brain and pen.s take this as a sexual thing and not a gay thing. Also, a lot of times men get a lot more into things in porn like moaning and screaming and weird faces which can also turn you on.

What MOM said.

i got the same problem when i m really turned on i get turned on by gay porn and pretty nearly all porn i dont think it means your gay its just curiosity

Well, this is kinda vague.

From what I'm seeing you're what would be considered bi

Dont worry cos I'm totaly straight but I guess gay porn turns me on because well it's different.I mean I can't imagine been with a guy but watching it turns me on.On the other hand you might Just be Gay or well Bi.

I do agree with that, and it doesn't really matter if you enjoy gay porn or not. It doesn't matter if you're gay or not either. Just be happy doing what you do and enjoy yourself. What do you think?

you are gay