Im a bi female in my early 20s. I really get turned on by seeing porn like shemale, lesbian and male on male. Expecially the anal. Is this normal for a bi female?

When it comes to porn, it's all about preference. I like lesbian and hardcore sex porn. My girlfriend likes straight, passionate porn and male on male porn.

I don't believe there is a "normal" when it comes to porn. It's all about what you like!!

--LinZ

welli belive there is more gay girls then there is gay guys but almost everybody has watched a porn video that turned them on but the don't really want to do but i've heard of many girls that like man on man but i don't know about girls watching lesbians i watch shemale porn too porn is videos and pictures not a fortune teller have fun with porn and wtch whatever you want

I agree that a lot of people really enjoy watching porn and that they might be surprised ultimately by what they watch being arousing. She was asking if it was normal though, and I totally think it is. What do you think?

healthnfitnessguy wrote:

CityInFlames wrote:

i believe that its completely normal, your not doing anything worng, accutally your not really doing anything at all, yout just watching a porn video, its only what turns you on not what you may be doing in the future, i have watched the weirdest porn videos and it turned me on but i know i didnt want to do it, and besies no one but a restriction on what you can and cant watch or something tht hould be done or not. and plus, guys have pleasure nervues in there anus (around the prostate) why do you hink guys have that?