Hi Guys, Im Sahil..

im 23 years Old ,,, i have been masturbating from last 8 years ... but from last 3 years i masturbated daily once or more times but not more than 4 times,.... most of the times i masturbated while watching porn.... dis feburary i had sex wid a w****... i cudnt enjoy dat sex..... i hv a gf and i had sex wid her but i took two pills of 100 MG Viagra..... This masturbation has ruined my life.... soft erection like jelly belly candy.... n semen leakage all the time when i get lil soft erection ..no morning woods... hair loss .... back pain... low vision ... zero sex drive... ill be 24 on this December.... im worried all the time... i dont be the same forever i want my hard days back..... i want to have fun in my life..... please guys help me. Please.

Is it possible to get back normal if i quit masturbating forever.

Guys please Help me.

Hi calm down , please leave the Viagra alone as you are only 23 yrs old , Stop masturbating for a while , let your body get back to normal , Don't masturbate and then have sex , please cut masturbating out altogether that will help you , Take care , xx

Thank You Bobdylan45 for you post and reply...im glad...

can u tell me in how many days i will recover my hard erection back....im on a good diet from last week and have been started Gym and Exercises... is it true if i quit this masturbation thing i will get what i had in my teenage... Dylan Bro im so pissed off... n worried all the time i cant concentration on my studies and work... bcoz next year ill get marry... i cant get marry wid this condition....

Please Reply ASAP

thanks

Hi it's like i said , please don't masturbate when you are in a relationship , other wise you can't please your woman , please let your body & Penis rest you only get the one please look after it , if you need more help , Just post me , Thankyou please take care ,

okay Bob, i have quit this masturbation....but im afraid in how much time i will recover or wht should i do to get back to normal erections?

thanx Bob

Hi your normal Erections will come back in time , please give it time , Try not to rush things , your own body will tell you , Please Take care ,

Thanks Bob for your reply.... i want it to recover ASAP ... lets see.....

Hey Bob... I need info about Premature Ejaculation. Can u plz help.

hey Bob u there?

you should'nt have to masturbate.....you should get all the erection you need from your gf....and taking viagra is't a good idea for someone so young....it kills your systems

premature ejaculation is alright...it just means your excited but when you have sex..make sure you have on a condom because a female can still get pregnant like that

hi

ihv been masturbating from last eight years,,,but from last three years i hv been masturbating daily watching porn..... my fantasies are lost,,, i cant erect while watching kissing scenes.... n i cant erect when im with my girlfrn.... i had to use two 100 MG viagra pills to make it stand but it didnt work that much good.... ill be marrying next year.... n em worried like hell,,,,, no morning woods...... no desires for sex..... just worries and depressed..... i want back my old days when i see my teachers boobs n get erections in minor seconds..... i want my erections hard and last longer .... only stop masturbating and porn will help me. ? my all frns say that they had sex 3-5 times a day wid their gf but i had only one time with the help of viagra.

Please Guys Please I beg you please help me what to do.

cause my girlfrn will marry me....n i love her so much ....

Hi if i were you i would stop taking Viagra cause you come depending on it , take a break from any kind of sex for a few weeks , of cut down alot , you only have the one Penis look after it , please stop abusing yourself , You may even have the start of ED , Take care ,  

Keep viagra away from you and stop masterbating....try get involve in other things like spending time with yur family, reading, sports or whatever u like. Have healthy diet and take care of yurself, everything will be ok...just give it some time :-)

thanx Bob and Reculse , i can quit this now but i want to recover ASAP .... i want to knw how much time it will take to recover.