A few years ago i saw a picture of a woman with a penis and for some reason i found it super hot. After seeing it a few times i came to the conclusion that it was to good to be true and was photoshoped because women dont have penises(back then i didnt know trannsexuals existed). Then i came into this certain popular image board and thats when i found out about trannies and that they existed. I used to watch only straight porn or just lesbian. I then found myself starting to look at tranny porn more than straight. I started out by watching this japanese porn called futanari because they are women with penises but most still have a vagina. Then it i went from that to tranny porn and i stopped liking futanari because they have a vagina. I learned about traps and i thought to myself, ill never get that far as to like trap porn. It has come to that, for like the last year ive been only looking mostly at trap porn and sometimes tranny porn. I cant get aroused by straight porn anymore. One thing is that i dont just like any trap porn. They have to be really passable or else i dont watch it, like if they look manly i dont watch it. Ive tried watching gay porn, like man on man to see if i liked men but to me thats repulsing(not that i hate gay people).  Ive even gone as far as to wanting to date have sex with a tranny or a trap even though i know its a guy. Although i want that, i like women and i want to marry one and have children.

No your not gay because you watch it. You may just be into watching different then what you do. Im not a lesbian but watching lesbian porn turns me on.

This is a very complex and under-researched area. You are definitely not gay in any binary sense, because you are not attracted to men. You are attracted to 'traps' by which I take it you mean young beautiful transsexual girls. Well, it's not hard to be attracted to these girls, most men are, they just lie about it. The fact that you are concentrating on this area of porn, and you find vaginas don't turn you on is interesting, but porn is fantasy.

However in taking this desire into the real world you change everything, and so you need to understand a few things. A transsexual woman IS NOT A GUY. She's a woman. She has feelings and you have to treat her with respect. She is MUCH more fragile than cis-women (women born with a vagina). Please be nice. Remember that while you might want to work out a fun fantasy, she may be seeking something much deeper, the reaffirmation of her womanhood.

You are definitely transattracted. This is becoming increasingly more evident as a genuine, and common, expression of sexuality. No serious science has been done on it. However in many countries now, transsexual and transgender women are regarded as legally legitimate, and their condition is viewed as physical, not mental. (The USA is behind the curve here.) Clearly it would be bizarre to accept transwomen and then suggest no-one should be attracted to them. For every expression of gender, there are people who are attracted, and this is no different. Classically 'straight' transattracted men just see transwomen as women and their specific interest is similar to caucasians being attracted to asiatics; there is an element of the unknown and the exotic, even the forbidden, which is sexually attractive.

This may sound like a 'fetish' but in fact  fetishism is an obsessive attachment to particular objects, body parts or sexual practices. Nobody thinks preferring blondes is a fetish, and it is only a tendency to pathologise human sexuality that has extended the meaning of the word to the absurd levels sometimes seen today. In other words, being transsexual is normal, and being transattracted is normal too.

You  may be able to live with transattraction and just use porn for relief. Be aware that if your transattraction is strong and you go with a transgirl, you may find that your porn experience is repeated, and you lose interest in ciswomen. If so there is no point in struggling with this. You are what you are, enjoy it responsibly. However, becoming involved with a transwoman has consequences--they can't have children, for one. It is possible that you will lose friends and your family may reject her, and you. You need to consider your life plan.

Good luck.

mickelly miranda

karen dior

hime tsukino

Vaniity

Brittany CoxXx

Patrícia Araújo

Yasmin Lee

Bianca Soares

Britney Markham

Saskya

Cinzia

Eva Lin

Itzel Star

Domino Presley

Sarina Valentina

Bailey Jay

Some of them have vids with other girls.

I followed the exact same path you did. However, I'm into trap stuff now, but I'm still attracted to straight porn. My attraction to each kind of porn varies somewhat randomly, but I sometimes find myself watching only straight porn for up to a week, or doing the same for trap. It's usually completely random.

I was into straight porno for...all of about a few seconds but I never really waited around to "bump" into tha possibility of "tranny" porn and always had an inclination to believe they were out there! Nowadays I could not possibly look at any other type of porno, except maybe lesbian on occasion but that's it!

ALSO

I have another preference for Muscle Women as well and anxiously await tha day that these 2 preferences are meshed together!

No, you're not gay. Gay men aren't sexually turned on by trannies.

I'm super-gay and watch str8 and gay "gonzo". Even though im into dudes... exclusively. Don't find "lesbionic

yes, thank you

He's not gay but he might be homosexual. More detail is needed.