I had sex with an exboyfriend && took the Ecp or 'morning after pill' 3 days after we had sex. I got my period in about a week after the pill then I had sex with my current boyfriend like a two days after my period and he's pretty sure he shot inside. I'm one week and two days late. Could I be pregnant?!

yes, you could easily be pregnant....from either one of the encounters. ECP is only effective for a MAX of 72 hrs post intercouse and the longer you wait the less effective it is....and is only good for that one time. It is more likely that if your pregnant its your current boyfriends however but there is no way to know for sure until 9 months from now (lets hope you are not pregnant)
Each time you use EC it is less effective and it doesnt work if conception already occured. If you end up not being pregnant consider getting on the regular pill to prevent further dilemmas like this...
One way to know whos it is (if you are pregnant,I forgot about this) Is to test 14 days after the 1st encounter- if its positive its the x's- take one more tst a few days after to be sure if its negative. Then if both are neg take another 14 or15 days after the second-positive then its bf's- If neg take 1 more 3 weeks after the last encounter just to be sure b/c it can take up to 3 weeks for a positive to show in some people...but wont show earlier than 10 days. I hope I didn't confuse you. Good luck and let me know how it turns out.