My and my gf have had sex today in the morning. She took ECP within 1 hour of the intercourse. And i did't even ejaculate. But we both are afraid of precum. can she be pregnant? what are the chances. plz help guys. :( we r freaking out

ECP is to be taken within 72 hours of intercourse, hence your timing is correct. You will find out when her next period comes which is supposed to be a bit early or late from its normal date. If she misses her period, thats a concern and after taking ECP she should perform a pregnancy test 3 weeks to see the result whether negative, hopefully. If she gets her period on time, its fine. Also, you should know the side effects of ECP such as nausea, dizziness, abdominal pain and spotting which may or may not last a few days depending on the person. 

Dont worry too much.. You took the measures but make sure to use a better birth control method as ECP is not 100% effective.

thanx. can u please tell me the chances of getting preg in percentage?

With the progestron only pill .. the chances are reduced by 88%.