My last menstrual period began on 3/13/2012 and finished on 3/18/2012. I had sex with an ex boyfriend on 3/18/2012 and used a condom.  I then had sex with my current boyfriend two weeks later on 4/3/2012. The doctor told me i was 9 weeks pregnant based on my last menstrual period. However, I want to make sure that it is not my ex boyfriends!! My periods are irregular and I typically have a 36 day cycle or longer. My period has never been a 26 day cycle. When is it more likely that I got pregnant?

Hi Sunny,

It's more likely you got pregnant with your current boyfriend.  The timing is better.  That would be day 17 of your cycle.

For your ex, it doesn't work out very well.  It would be day 5.  Sperm can survive about 5 days so that's day 10.  Normally you'd ovulate between days 11-16.  48 hours after ovulation the egg isn't viable or up to about day 18.

It all says current boyfriend.  

If you want to be positive a DNA test would be required.

Thank You! Honestly I believe it's my current bf's. But just want to be 100% sure.

Did you get a sonogram that confirms your due date and or conception date? Im in a very similar situation as yours. I had my period from 3/12-3/16. I had sex sex with my exboyfriend on the 18, 20, and 30th of march. Then on the 14of april i had sex with an old friend. They gave me a due date of december 25th. What is your due date?