I may be pregnant because the condom broke when I was having sex and I was scheduled to ovulate the day I had sex. I am a minor and it is hard to get Plan B or a morning after pill. I can't go to the hospital, family works there, I know too many people that their opinion of me would change because of pregnancy (small town), I'm only 14. I messed up a lot already, I know. The clinic in my town is only open on Wednesdays and I less than a day to find an EC, very busy schedule tomorrow. Please help me, I'm far from ready to be pregnant. Thank You

First of all it takes up to 2 weeks after sex to become pregnant, it is not 'INSTANTANEOUS"..Implantation of the egg takes awhile..

YOU need to get the morning after pil, otherwise if you become pregnant the only way to stop a pregancy is abortion.

I agree. Also, you need to know that in some pharmacy stores you can take emergency contraception without a prescription, but you need to do it first thing in the morning. They say that you can take a pill in 48 or even 72 hours after the intercourse, but I think that as sooner you get it, chances to prevent pregnancy are bigger. For me, it is a little bit insane for so young girls to get involved in a sexual relation, because you know what can happen to you. If you didn't take the pill at the right time, chances to be pregnant exist and then you need to have an abortion if you don't want to keep that baby. Sure, every girl needs to know that pills are 97% effective, not 100. 

Is there a chemist in your town? I don't know what country you are in, but in some places you can get the ECP from pharmacies without a prescription. Is there someone that could get it for you?