I went to a doctor after I started to sweat heavily, felt heart palpitations, and tremors. They measured my blood pressure and realized it was high. Now, I need to do some sort of test for catecholamines like epinephrine, and dopamine as they suspect some sort of tumor of adrenal glands. They really freaked me out. They are going to do a urine test and I would like to know what the normal values of these neurotransmitters are. Thank you in advance

Hi! I am a nurse, so I am very well acuinted with these sort of tests, both blood and urine. These are the values you wanted: When lying down- epinephrine should be less that 50 and when standing less than 95 ng/L. Norepinephrine should be between 110 and 650 ng/L when lying and between 200–1,100 ng/L when standing up. And dopamine levels should be less than 10 ng/L.