Hello! My sister has been discovered some disorders in secretion of adrenal gland hormones. She did blood and urine tests and they showed over-secretion of adrenal gland’s hormones. I didn’t even know what adrenal gland is or what its activity is. What happens when there is over-secretion of adrenal glands hormones?

Hello! The adrenal glands are endocrine glands placed on top of the kidneys. They are regulating the stress response through the synthesis of corticosteroids and catecholamines, including cortisol and adrenaline. Since adrenal glands produce several hormones symptoms and treatment depend on which hormone is being overproduced. You haven’t written which hormone was over secreted so I can’t be specific. For example if androgen hormones are overproduced this can lead to exaggerated male characteristics in both men and women. Overproduction of corticosteroids leads to Cushing's syndrome and overproduction of the aldosterone hormone can lead to high blood pressure.

My wife has more than her fair share of problems and now this. Lupus, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Kidney disease, Breast Cancer, etc.... She is raging and I do not know how to help. Any ideas?

Dear Guest,

Your wife needs to go on a proper all-natural, no-additive, organic, balanced (fat/protein/complex carbs in every meal 4-6 times a day) diet.

She needs to supplement properly (all-natural organic supplements).

Do Yoga, Tai Chi or something like that.

Emotional therapy of some sort.

Love.

She probably has adrenal fatigue as well..

check out Dr. Wilsons book Adrenal Fatigue.

And google.

Good luck!

show her to the doc