I am 21.I had masturbated for 1 year.Then I stopped it.Will it cause erectile Dysfunction ?

do you feel any side - effects now? I really believe that you should not be that worried, that everything will be OK with this thing. you can easily check that if you have an intercourse. I think that you don't have an issue with erectile dysfunction.

if you see that you have it or that this problem is just in its beginning, you can seek for some natural treatment for erectile dysfunction, such are zinc supplements that are pretty much helpful to those who have this problem. but I always say that it is much better to consult someone who is an expert. 

well assuming that your a guy, then no it will most likely not cause any erectile dysfunction.....well not if your being to rough with it.........
and assuming your a girl, the same goes

but above else for both girls and guys, the more you masterbate, the harder it will become for you to get satisfied the next time by masterbation, or sometimes even by sex

Nope!

And to the above, again, girls cannot get erectile dysfunction. Erectile disfunction is the inability to obtain an erection, and an erection is something that happens to the penis. And the amount you masturbate has nothing to do with the satisfaction of the next time you masturbate, or have sex.

the amount of masterbation does affect your pleasure.....I mean haven't you heard of people who masterbate everyday and they stop for like a week and after a week they masterbate and the pleasure is about 100 times more pleasing??? what I'm saying is that sometimes your penis or vagina gets used to it after a while and sometimes it doesn't become enough to satify you.....just look at some of the posts on other topics that say how they have tried many ways but need more ways....why do you think they are looking for more ways? simple because they are so used to the regular (or in their case) masterbation.....so they want different methods to get a hightened satifaction....

Usually the reason isn't because they are used to the ways they are masturbating though. It's because it sort of "builds up" and is more pleasurable when you do masturbate again because you haven't in so long. Of course it's also good when you have variety, but what feels good once will always feel good. Unless you somehow break yourself, lol %-)

Juanjohnguy wrote:

wat do you mean by "break urself"?

I was just kidding lol, you can't really break yourself.

You actually can "break" yourself. It doesn't actually break, but you rupture veins and it is very, VERY uncomfortable. It happends sometimes during sex if you "slip out." Its happend to me before. Hurt...alot.

Ok, I am twenty years old and I can get an erection when I masturbate. I am in a relationship and have fooled around two or three times and can not get an erection. Is this ed, or physiological. Two weeks before my relationship started I had sex just fine. Do I need to calm down and just do it or what any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if this will help but one thing I've learned is if I masturbate to porn or fantasy allot I have a hard time getting into it when I'm having sex with my wife. The reason being is I will watch stuff that my wife does not get into or will not do. Therefor I find sex with my wife kinda boring compared to the porn. I stopped masturbating to porn for 2 weeks and found that my sex life got much better. To make sure I am not just weird I asked some friends about it and they all have been through the same thing.

gguz88 wrote:

agent10ve wrote:

Juanjohnguy wrote:

wat do you mean by "break urself"?

its emotional, your probably "scared" that you won't live up to her expecations and u can't get loosened up, and fail. happened to me plenty of times till i figured out 2 fool myself that i don't care about her, i hadd problems on the first sexual intercourse, afterwards it was just fine

im 19 male and have masturbating since i was 11 - past since around 06 i have masterbated around 4-5 times aweek to porn, iv tried stopping but it is alot harder then i thought.
in the past few months i have noticed iv had softer erections. and i no longer wake up with morning glory. just looking to see if anyone has had the same thing and managed to get through it. but i fear i might have "broke myself"

yea im worried too, like im not having any problems but im sort of in the position wherei cant have sex so i have no choice but to masturbate, but im really nervous that if i continueit will cause "smooth muscle" damage to my penis... so yea?

i am having the same problems....i masturbate excessively n have lost the hard solid erection i use to have.....i went to a doc to check on it...he said its not ed....ask me to get rest n get a real partner to have sex n test my willy....cos wen we are with a partner, the chemistry is different.....but, still i m worried....anyone please reply to this

Nope.

It is healthy masturbate!!!! It is a best practice for boys and girls and it helps your next intercourse.  What cause a disfunction is do not practice it.