me and my gf have never actually had sex yet, but do everything like fingering/handjobs while both without clothes, and have done most of that stuff all except actually having sex. We feel we're ready, and I usually start fingering her and she starts to get wet and lubricated, and I have an erection until I try to go inside her. Once we're ready to try i stop fingering her, and guide myself into her, but as I try I have problems becasue I seem to not stay hard. it's like once i try to put myself in her i slowly goes away, or doesn't stay hard so then we do some more 4play till im hard again, then give it another shot but the same thing seems to happen. I dont know what's wrong but it's really making me feel bad :-( anyone know what's wrong?

maybe I should add something: we do this all in the front seat of a car. on average we do it at least 6/7 days a week, and on average we do it once a day, sometimes twice with at least an hour in between times.

however we have tried ONCE while in bed, but still had the same problem...

please anyone help me out!?!?!? = (

i dont know why you are loosing it but it is natural to lose an erection during sex.
dont think that pornos are all real, they take breaks in between so that they can rest and wont cum so fast.
Id say to just keep working at it

is there anything I can do/take to help me keep an erection or something? I'm not sure what the problem is. I have one that's fine up until I want to penetrate her. Once I want to, she stops touching me, I use my fingers to open her up a little bit, then try to get inside but it starts going away and then I can't get in because it no longer hard

Really want to get this fixed :-(

Dammit man, tell me about it. The same thing use to happen to me. I'd get relally hard up until the point when it's time to put the condom on, and then I'd get limp as a noodle.

And it's not like i was some old middle aged man. I was a freakin teenager. You could always take those boner pills live viagra or cialis, but I think we're too young for that c**p.

The best thing I did to get over this was to not think about it. The first time it happened, I was kind of disappointed. Then after that the next few times, I kept thinking about it happening again and I lost my erection again. If you have a lot on your mind, then of course, you're gonna get soft.

Don't worry about getting her pregnant, getting an STD, going soft, not pleasing her, not lasting very long, etc. Just get in there and do it. The more you think, the worst it's gonna be on you.

Of course all of those things I said above are something to consider before you do it for safety, but when it's time to do it, just let all those things go because they're already taken care of and do it.

Good Luck

hey thanks man that really helps. I'll definitely give it a shot.

Sometimes the problem is when Im hard enough she's not wet enough, so then I have to finger her a little bit to get her wet but at that point then I lose it. Any ideas for lubs? How/where can I purchase them? I'm kinda embarassed lol

www.condomhall.com

they have a lot of condoms for cheap. you can purchase with cash by mail, credit card, check, or paypal. It's very embarassing to go to the store to buy them, so now you can do it at the comfort of your own computer. They're also about 1/3 the price of a regular one at the store. Same brand, same condom, much less price.

They also sell lube for a pretty good price. You have to buy some condoms though to be able to purchase some of there lube. They have the cheapest prices I have probably ever seen. It's well worth it because you get protection, too.

Good luck man

have a drink just to relax a bit, please not too much, perhaps some beer, good B vitamin source....
think as little about it. more you think about not getting hard more you brain is developing all kinds of circuits that will flow that way.
it is all in your head. change it there by not giveing it attention and thinking abotu all GREAT moment you have with your partner and how hot she is.

it might be "performance anxiety", you want to better than the best... that's cute and it can be great but as long as it doen not come in between you an being able to even be average....

get a penis-ring. it might help u to bridge "pre" and "post" penetration. i think this is the best advice i can give you. please be careful to not blow your penis up with it ;-) i almost did it when i used it fist time ( it would have been worth it 'cause orgasm was cosmic... ). get a rubber one, i don't think metal ones should be used if you are new at it ...

do you use a condom? that might kill it too. most of the times i had to use one i hated it and it was like pure magic having sax with no condom. have a partner you can trust and try it out no condom + penis-ring. i'm sure you will guys will have an amazing time that you deserve.

best luck and have a greatest time.

DG

Communication problems with partner can b major cause in erection problems. Even some medicines that ure taking may cause it. Veryimportant to consult a doc in such cases coz they can give you a different pill.

* Damage to nerves, arteries, smooth muscles, and fibrous tissues often as a result of disease is the most common cause of ED
* Diseases such as diabetes, kidney disease, chronic alcoholism, multiple sclerosis, atherosclerosis, vascular disease, and neurologic disease can cause ED. Almost 50 percent of men with diabetes may have erectile dysfunction.
* Surgery (prostate and bladder surgery) or injury to the penis, spinal cord, prostate, bladder, and pelvis
* Hormonal abnormalities
* Medicines used for treating blood pressure drugs, antihistamines, antidepressants, tranquilizers, appetite suppressants, and cimetidine an ulcer drug can lead to ED as a side effect
Being overweight and lack of exercise are possible causes

Psychological factors that can lead to erectile dysfunction

*
Stress related to work or family issues
*
Anxiety associated with sex because of a prior bad experience
*
Anger or frustration with partner
*

Inability to communicate openly with your partner
*

Feeling that your partner has negative feelings for you

Self-care tips

*

Reduce smoking, alcohol, and drugs
*

Lose excess weight
*

Exercise and take a healthy diet
*

Talk it out with your partner. Communicate your anxiety related to your sexual performance or resolve any anger or conflict before you make love

When to approach a doctor?

* You continue to experience erection problem in spite of taking the self-care measures listed above
*

You think that a medicine that you are taking could be causing the problem
*

The problems begin after an injury or prostate surgery.
*

You have other symptoms such as low back pain or abdominal pain

How is erectile dysfunction treated?

*

The treatment of erectile dysfunction depends on the underlying cause.
*

Some men benefit from making lifestyle changes such as quitting smoking, losing excess weight, and increasing physical activity
*

Stopping or changing a medicine may be enough if erectile dysfunction is occurring solely as a side effect of the medication
*

Psychological counseling is helpful if erectile dysfunction is associated with anxiety
*

Medicines for treating erection problems include pills, injections into the penis, and pellets inserted in the urethra
*

Sildenafil (Viagra), vardenafil (Levitra), and tadalafil (Cialis) are used to treat mild to moderate cases. There is a false notion that they boost sexual performance even in men without erection problems. These medicines should not be used without consulting a doctor as they can have serious side effects. When taken along with some blood pressure medicines (nitroglycerine/ alpha-blockers), they can cause a dangerous fall in blood pressure, which in certain instances may be fatal.
*

If pills do not help, your doctor may suggest an injection or a testosterone patch. Many men who do not benefit from pills respond to injections or pellets inserted into the urethra.
*

In cases that do not respond to above mentioned therapies, vacuum devices or implants may be required. Implants can restore erection in many men with erectile dysfunction.

Source: http://www.healthcaremagic.com/articles/Erectile-Dysfunction/358