Hi I'm 18, and just before my eighteenth i lost my virginity to my ex girlfriend (now). Basically i dont think i have erectile dysfunction i have no problem getting it up. At least first time with her i didn't we had sex but my only problem was climaxing. The first time i didn't climax, and i was very upset about it. We tried a few more times and still no luck. The last time we tried was yesterday evening and this time really devastated me. I am honestly beside myself. We started kissing and i was rock hard, but about 2mins later she started giving me oral, and i started going soft? :S. WTF is this about? I was so embarrassed and upset, i even went four days without masturbation for this. Anyways we went to the spare room and i managed to get an erection again, but it was off and on. And when i went rock hard, i put a condom on and i started getting soft again. This was just before penetration. I ripped the condom off and just burst into tears. 

She was just lying there obviously upset, i assured her it wasn't her...But deep down when i look back she was not much of a looker, but i didn't think she was ugly...Nice personality. She doesn't have the best body in the world either...:S. Is this why? Was i anxious because of last time. I'm so scared for the future now. I feel less of a man. I am traumatized. I feel like killing myself and i mean that. I wasn't expecting this. I can maintain an erection for 40mins while masturbation so i obviously don't have erectile dysfunction so wtf is it? Ive been through a lot of sh*t this past year i could of done without this.

Please any advice, i want to get to the route of my problem and i want to know how to fix it if possible. Im scared...Im depressed and im upset. 

I mean i lost it just as i was putting the condom on ready to have intercourse. I really hope i dont have ED :(

If you masturbate too much, it can lead to erectile dysfunction as well. Masturbating itself is not that dangerous, but if you do that too much it can lead to certain things, such as this one. In order to fight against this, maybe you should visit your doctor and at the beginning, seek for some natural treatment for erectile dysfunction, I am sure that your doctor knows a couple of those. I need to tell you that in the beginning, you won't be better that soon as you might expect, which means that you need to be patient. It requires a while and also, you need to know that those natural treatments affect patients differently. 

Is there anyone who knows whats going on with me? Please...

Dude, let me ask first, how many times a day do you masturbate. How much porn do you watch. If you do, can you stay hard for a few minutes or not. This is not the type of thing that should be driving you to suicide. This can be fixed, but you may need to go and see a doctor. You may only be turned on by the thought of women on a screen and if that is the case, I suggest stopping that behavior and see if your sexual arousal to woman who are naked in front to you returns.

I hope this helps. 

Yes i can stay hard for 40mins. I masturbate about 3 days a week, used to do it everyday.

Thats what im saying dude. Im always getting erections and i do not under any circumstances over masturbate. Im the horniest person i know so when i saw my penis go down like that it was quite upsetting but also shocking. 

Also i got hard again but as i put the condom on i went soft! I was expecting a few answers at least..nevermind i guess its a busy forum. Thanks anyway.

You know someone else post about the same type of problem. It may just be nerves dude. I have herd of people who are addicted to internet porn and fantasize about their favorite actress and they can get hard for them but no anyone else. You may need to ween your self off from the porn altogether for a short period of time.

Just a thought

Ashteronon,

Though there are a lot of questions and threads on this website, not everyone is able to track it 24/7.   Some of the moderators and most regular responders have other lives and try to check in regularly.  You may need to wait a little bit for the majority of people to find your posting.

That being said, your concern comes through loud and clear.  It can be very frustrating to be worked up for what you expect to be a great sexual experience, only to find that you're loosing your arousal.

There can be a lot of reasons.  Everything from nerves, to putting yourself under pressure to perform; worrying about if it will stay up can kill an erection, and the insulating factor of a condom blocking feeling can deaden your immediate sensation, leading to a flagging of erection.

The fact that you're so concerned that you burst into tears shows me that you have but yourself under an awful lot of pressure to perform.

I wonder what would happen if the two of you just laid still and didn't attempt intercourse.  Have you considered just manually pleasing each other?  Try doing only what feels good, and not work toward intercourse.

I wouldn't jump to any conclusion about the woman not being "that much of a looker", as it doesn't take a raving beauty to  achieve sexual intercourse.

There are a lot of people who are not 10's who attract a mate and reproduce, so I wouldn't assume too much.

You might do well to speak with a counselor about this.  You might even consider couples' counseling, especially if your gal is supportive of your working on this together.

Good luck, and let us know what comes of this.

Did you drink any alcohol that night? It'ss not strange that you've gone soft when you had to put on a condom, it happens and sometimes things just seem to add up.

Same thing here bro.
Im 22 now and its been going on since i was about 17.
Its crazy sad and now i gotta stay high all the time to not wanna end myself.
Its like Meet a girl, get close, then this happens over and over again.

Sorry didn't mean to be a downer
But go to a doctor and see whats up

Please visit reboot nation. I think you are suffering from PIED...this is a great resource for you & u can be healed