im only 19 and im having a problem obtaining full erections, I used to masturbate like 6 times a day every day since i was in my early teens. I noticed this erection problem 2 years ago when i was going to have sex for the first time at 17 but since nothing happened i basically lost the girl not sure if my inability to perform had to do with it. But i continued to self pleasure. Im about to turn 20 i want to actually have sex sometime this year but i just cant get and maintain a proper erection. Will not masturbating for lets say 2 to 3 months bring me back to normal or have i caused permanent damage?

Jey there.... why did you not get an erection with the last girl? Did u masturbate that day or were you nervous? Erectile dysfunction is most always mental..... I would stop masturbating for at least 4-5 days and try some foreplay before hands.... if you are worried or nervous that will affect your ability to get an erextion or a full erection

This was like 3 years ago and i did masturbate the night before, But i been jerking it for years now in excess and its hard for me to get a full erection or keep it up for long the hardest i get is about 70 percent i think. I think this is all due to over masturbation.

We'll I would stop masturbating for a week or two and see what happens... but be warned its a lot easier said than done especially if you have been masturbating several times daily