I wondering if the use of protandim might be helping men who have experienced ED and used Viagra or other ED medications? Anyone with information to share on this topic. Just a wife hoping that not only will it improve her man's libido but performance ility abas well.

Good day,

Never used it, tnx God, I didn't need it, but I have heard that protandim is actually a very powerful natural treatment for erectile dysfunction. It is because it contains all whole food natural plant ingredients such as turmeric extract. It also contains a green tea extract, ashwagandha, bacopa extract and milk thistle extract. It is used in so many different things, and it seems that it is treating so many different things. It is very helpful in erectile dysfunction issue and my neighbor confirmed this to me. He is 53 years old, and trust me when I say this thing to you - he is like a young guy! 

The answer is YES! At least it helped me. I am a healthy 48, my erections were were okay but I noticed I did not hear my dates say... "OMG" anymore. I saw the ABC News segment on Protandim and thought this is a no-brainer. I was thinking Protandim would be a good cancer fighter remembering I lost my Dad to cancer. This product did give me a runny nose for a week. After a month I noticed a firmer erection along with a great overall feeling like ...I own this world! Lol Now two years later... I feel Protandim will add years to my life and add life to my years!

Confirmed, I got protandim from ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed and I noticed this, though nobody ever said it would help me in this area. It took a couple to kick in.