Hi all,

I suffer from erectile dysfunction (I am 21) but I have been told that it is stress related and completely psychological. Seeing as I am a hypochondriac, I keep telling myself it isn't, and I keep trying to find ways to prove to myself that it is not physical. One thing that worries me however: I do not wake up with "morning wood" although, I don't recall ever doing that often before I developed my problems. It is normal for guys to get erections during sleep, and of course that is one way to tell if you problem is physical or not. My question: Do most of you who have no problems actually wake up with an erection?

I dont

I rarely woke up with a morning wood even before I had any ED problems, so in most cases it isn't a big deal.

If you are worried about it, ask your doctor for a nocturnal penile tumescence (IE: night erections) test.

Hi

I am 55 and I wear 2 pairs of strong underpants in order not to be woken by morning wood (I want sleep not an erection!).

You may have low testosterone level?

Hope you get sorted.