Recently, I had a skateboarding accident where I fell and was injured just behind the testicles. I don't think it was that serious, but it is a bit bruised on the tube-like tissues there. I've noticed right after this incident, it has been harder for me to obtain an erection, and when I do, it is a bit soft and definitely not as hard as it used to be. Is it E.D.?

I've read around, and I think it might be due to masturbation. I read that masturbation depletes your testerone, and this could cause erectile dysfunction. I know that erectile dysfunction is caused by not enough blood flow in the tissues of the penis, and can affect penis growth. I haven't started growing yet, and I'm very worried I never will.

My main questions are basically-
Do I have erectile dysfunction?
Is it caused by over-masturbation or the recent injury?
What can I do? I'm only 13.
Will it affect my penis growth?

Hello there. I think that you do have this issue. You do have a erectile dysfunction, but it is caused by that accident that you had and where you have hurt your testicles. I am almost 100 % sure that this is not caused by an over - masturbation issue at all. You are 13 years old, and you will be fine for a couple of days, but you need to know that it takes a time until you are out of that trauma and until you are totally recovered. Anyway, you can always seek for some natural treatment for erectile dysfunction, I know that it might be embarrassing for you, but you should ask your mom, I am sure that she knows a lot of those natural medicines. 

Yes, you do have erectile dysfunction due to blunt force trauma to your sex organ. You will have to wait till the injured area has healed completely before you can perform normally again. Over masturbation can cause you to lose sensitivity in your penis and make you less responsive; but I would not call that ED. Give it a week or two and then tell us how you are doing.

Hi Kaiten: I will answer all your questions with one answer NO!!!!!!

You can not get ED at the age of 13, Masturbation does not cause "limpness", the injury MIGHT have a little to do with it - but that will be gone soon, Your penis will continue to grow till your about 17. Within a year or so, you will be walking around constantly with an erection, as you grow more and more into puberty your testerone increases - as does your ability to have an erection, - testerone is the male hormone, thus the changing of the voice, the hair, and the increasing size of your adams apple, and your penis! So don't worry honey! Like I said the bruising "MIGHT" have a little to do with it, but you will be fine soon enough! Hope this helps, Good luck and health!

Your replies have given me tons of relief! Like you said, after waiting a week, it has started to get better. Thank you all who helped!

You're welcome honey, just "Take it easy" For a little bit till "he's" recovered OK? Good luck honey!

Well I feel like it's possible to have an E.D. At age 13. I just think so because I strongly think I have a limp penis because I haven't had any injuries like that skateboard dude in a long time and I still can't get hard after beatin it for a while

I think I have the same problem but I don't want to tell my parents.

Hi i am 13 and woke up this morning and didn't have an erection and i do everyday. ive also noticed throughout the day i didn't get a erection at all and im really nervous. PLEASE HELP