HELP!!!!! I’m 16 and my boyfriend is 17 and every time we have sex I bleed. He took my virginity about 5 months ago and he did pop my cherry then. We have had sex maybe 16 times and I bleed every time. He thinks that he is hurting me and he doesn’t go fast or hard which I like. We normally do Missionary, spooning, or cowgirl. We’ve done other positions but he won’t let us because I would bleed and be in to much pain. He’s a thick 9 inches long and he’s 6’4 and I’m 5’6 and can be tight. He’s really sweet about the whole thing and tells me it’s not my fault but I feel awful. Is there something wrong with me?

hey there how much bleeding happens? Sometimes when you’re really aroused you’re capillaries in your Capillaries can leak or rupture which is normal and usually nothing to worry about. Also sometimes bleeding can happen if your not sroused and wet enough.... is it painful to have sex? 9 in is quite large and above average even for an adult. Have you seen him measure it and are you measuring correctly? Also how big around is he? Usually if you’re aroused enough and he goes slow things will be fine... it’s great he respects and cares about you so much

It’s not like a period but it’s almost as if he keeps”popping my cherry” but that only happens once. When we do have sex I am aroused and wet enough that he doesn’t have to force it in. Sometimes it’s painful to have sex but normally just in the beginning or if he goes all the way, but it’s that pain that feels good. He’s used a ruler and sent me a picture but even if he’s measuring wrong it’s still really big. He’s probably 4.5 or 5 inches around. even if he does go slow I still bleed.

Wow that’s impressive I would say that if the sex is still enjoyable and you don’t bleed a lot just a little spotting just after sex I wouldn’t be too concerned when is the next time you are seeing your doctor or gynecologist? You could always mention it to them too

In late March is when I normally go. My parents don’t know that I’m having sex and I doubt either of our parents would be ok with it.

That’s ok what you discuss with your doctor is confidential and if you don’t want them talking to your parents they can’t ( atleast in the US)

Yes I live in the US so thanks. Also do you know if this is just a short term thing or will this always happen?

It’s hard to say it def could improve but o can’t say for sure. The biggest thing is that the sex is not hurting you and that the bleeding isn’t heavy or lasting more than a short time after sex

Does he ever finger you? If so do you bleed then?

Yes he’s fingered me before and I don’t bleed it’s only when he penetrates.