Me and my boyfriend have had sex numorous times and I still never bleed. Is this normal. He doesn't belive im a virgin. Also, does it hurt the guy if the girl is a virgin? I need proof to him I'm a non bleeding virgin.

No, men experience no pain or discomfort what so ever when a girl is loosing her virginity. The only time they can feel discomfort is if the girl’s not wet enough. When we get aroused, our body produces mucus to lubricate the vagina, so that they penis could enter without any problems. When the body doesn’t produce the mucus, and vagina stays dry, a man can have problems getting in and this may be uncomfortable for both men and women.
There is no way to prove that you were a virgin when you lost your virginity. Doesn’t your boyfriend know that? If he doesn’t want to believe you, you should just take an attitude of not caring if he believes you or not. Why would you bother and think about it constantly and lose your nerves when you know what the truth is. Don’t let him bully you in that way. And feel free to tell him that if he doesn’t want to believe you that it’s his business and that he should keep it to himself. Just take this determent attitude ‘cos it always works. And even if he gets angry with you acting like that, leave him, he will call you again eventually.

If you didn’t bleed for the first couple of times, you won’t bleed at all.

A lot of women do not bleed from there first tme having sex, it is very common.

No a guy will not feel any pain etc. if the girl is a virgin, although a girl who is a virgin is said o be tighter because she has never had sex...I don't agree with that becasue the vagina is a muscle and can be stretched and then go back to normal.

If your BF does not believe you then I would say that he doesnt trust you and in that case loose him and save yourself more heart ache don the road. Ask him why would you need to lie to him anyway...

take care ;-)

The truth is that just because you havent had sex, doesnt mean that your cherry hasnt been popped. It can be popped if someone is fingering you, or even if you hurt yourself between your legs. Also even if you do have your maidenhead intact, that doesnt mean that you will bleed. My best friend didnt bleed at all her first time. hope this helps

When I met my still boyfriend i was a virgin and I didnt bleed and for awhile he questioned it, but eventually got over it. You are not the only one out there and I myself even looked this up because I was surprised myself, but I became aware that it is common!! Your not alone

same here. my boyfriend accuses me of not being a virgin cause i diddnt bleed, but like the guest before me, your 'cherry' can be popped easily. even through inserting a tampon, or playing sports...