My brother is heroin addicted and I’d like to help him for I’m really concerned about his life and am wondering where to go from here? He’s not the person he used to be is not able to be happy without heroin. I can’t believe this could be it, I never imagined that his life would be like this. Now I’m totally …. I don’t know disappointed or depressed whatever for him but he doesn’t seem to even start thinking of heroin withdrawal. I keep asking myself where to go from here?

Hi there! I’ll tell you where to go from here. Go write to the hospital or to some professional or specialist whatever with your brother of course. It’s not like I’m going to find a solution for you and it’s not like he is able of telling himself one day-that’s it I’m quitting. It isn’t going that way for the heroin withdrawal is a long complicated process that seeks all the strength and positive attitude that you may gained. You won’t help him so depressed for you need to be decisive in making him accept the fact that he’s heroin addicted and he needs medical help. I don’t know how but find the way to make him start with heroin withdrawal that’s the first and the most important step and try to do that as fast as you can for you know how things with drugs addicted person may develop-it simply might happened he got overdosed one sunny day and that’s it, life finished.