hello,We have just passed our first marriage anniversary.My husband is a doctor,very caring and lovable.But I am going through severe mental trauma.During intercourse he starts with more or less normal erection but it gets flaccid after some time.He comes even when his penis is in semi erect condition.I can feel that but do not express only because if that increase his mental stress leading to more problem.His facial expression changes ,he looks tensed.I have asked him to visit a doctor only today ,but he asked why should he.Can I be able to get pregnant even if he ejaculates without hard reection?Has he cheated me? as because he is a doctor,do u think he is aware of it?is there any solution?can he be cured?He had gynecomastia which he has operated just 2 months before marriage and also operated phymosis at that time.He is 32.

Erection problems so many times come as a surprise and go away pretty much when u least expect! The problem with your hubby looks like hormone related unless he is obese- may be not enough testosterone production. If he agrees to undergo a hormone level analysis that fact can be either isolated or ascertain ignorable but hormones and heredity are the culprits here without doubt.

You hubby should talk to his doctor about revising any medications, such as risperdal, that are found to be causing gynecomastia; often, an alternative medication can be found that avoids gynecomastia side-effects, while still treating the primary condition for which the original medication was found not to be suitable due to causing gynecomastia side-effects (e.g., in place of taking spironolactone the alternative eplerenone can be used.) Selective estrogen receptor modulator medications, such as tamoxifen and clomiphene, or androgens (typically bio-identical testosterone) or aromatase inhibitors such as Letrozole are medical treatment options, although they are not universally approved for the treatment of gynecomastia. Endocrinological attention may help during the first 2–3 years. After that window, however, the breast tissue tends to remain and harden, leaving surgery (either liposuction, gland excision, skin sculpture, reduction mammoplasty, or a combination of these surgical techniques) the only treatment option. Many American insurance companies deny coverage for surgery for gynecomastia treatment on the grounds that it is a cosmetic procedure. Radiation therapy is sometimes used to prevent gynecomastia in patients with prostate cancer prior to estrogen therapy.

Your husband at this time needs your understanding through thoughtful communication, empathy and support....definitely not your suspicion :-)