Hi
I am 27 year old , I am facing Erection problem , It is not erecting tight enough to have intercourse and I am not having the erections for more than 2 mins or less some times, I went to Urologist he made some doppler penile test , the result was normal,
Doctor presribed me some tablets ,when I use them I am getting very good erections
but if I don't use them then again the problem is same
Do I have to depend on the tablets for entire life ?
what could be my problem , I am facing this problem for last 4 years, and I lost sexual desires and excitement in the body. Please suggest me..

Lack of desire in men can be of either physical or psychological origin. Physical causes are: Alcoholism, Abuse of drugs such as cocaine, Obesity, Anaemia, Hyperprolactinaemia, Prescribed drugs, a tablet used for prostate problems, Low testosterone level, Any major disease such as diabetes, Psychological causes, Depression , Stress and overwork, Hang-ups from childhood, Latent homosexuality, Serious relationship problems with your partner. Take up a sport, go walking, with or without your partner. If you already walk or run or work out, try challenging yourself just a little bit further, so you feel a sense of accomplishment and vitality. That physical confidence will carry over into sexual confidence. Exploring your fantasies is now regarded by marriage therapists as a good thing. If you want your partner to share in the joy, you may want to both explore further some of the newer erotic literature and films that include female fantasies as well as male. After you've shared yours, ask your partner about her fantasies.