Hi all. I’m 16 and I've had qynecomastia for a while now. I know for a fact that it is not going to go away on its. I know this because my dad also has it – it’s been there for ages. But I just can't live with mine and I want to do something about it! Do you have any suggestions?? Is there anything I could do??? Thanks.

Gynecomastia is a condition that occurs when the balance of testosterone and estrogen within the body is disrupted and the result is often a buildup of fatty tissue behind one or more nipples in the pectoral region of the body. Therefore, you can take active measures to avoid it. First, you must perform drastic changes in your diet. Your body is either in a state of famine or fat and after being in a state of famine, the body hordes excess calories, because it does not know that food will always be available. Therefore, you have to prevent that with a good diet. There are also several meds that could help, but having your age in my mind and the nature of the meds, I will not tell you their names – you need doctor approval for that. So, if you whish, you can check it out with your doc.