Hello there!. I am 32 yearsold male and I have gynecomastia. I am interested in ways to eliminate it! Is it true that lifting weights can improve gynecomastia? Is there anybody who had a similar problem. What did you do? All replies welcome! Thx!

Hi there! I am 36 years old and I had gynecomastia as well. I tried to reduce and eliminate it with dieting and exercising but that didn’t work. I talked to my doctor and I decided to do a lipoplasty. That went well but these days I heard of a Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate). It is an estrogen agonist / antagonist that blocks the action of estrogen by competing for receptor sites responsive to its effects. It has some scientific backing for the treatment of gynecomastia because of its beneficial effects on testosterone levels and it may also help build muscle tissue.

Nolvadex does not work at reducing what's there now, only from getting worse.