In all the places you been on "Vacation" what is your favorite place?

Trying to find places to go this year to fill up my six weeks of vacation I have to take (6 holidays & 29 paid days off).

I have on overseas trip 1/2 booked, just looking for interesting places to go to.

S99

(6 holidays & 29 paid days off). just looking for interesting places to go to. S99
I'll tell you where to go... and you could say it is a hotspot :P

Vancouver or Victoria Island...it is beautiful.

I'd say Tuscany but I really wanna go there so then I'd have to kick your azz and steal your ticket

nothing exotic.....but I enjoy Boston. I really liked Seattle and Vancouver, too.

I like the beaches of Cancun better than Puerto Vahlarta, but I'm not a lay around type.

Watching the sunrise at Haleakala in Maui is an amazing experience.

:1: Montreal or Quebec City are both fascinating. I liked a certain place a lot, but I dare not breathe its name, lest the wrath be rained down upon me...

Montreal or Quebec City are both fascinating.The Old City in Montreal is very cool. QC is one place we want to go to. I liked a certain place a lot, but I dare not breathe its name, lest the wrath be rained down upon me...
What's the matter with Green Bay?

Oh, go ahead.....I've been being bribed with a possible trip there for three days. I'll believe it when I see it (but feel free to bring me more of those French chocolates we got for Christmas in the meantime, m'ok....?)
Dare I confess I ate french cheese on New Year's? :umno:

What kind of french cheese?

What kind of french cheese?
That's why I said "french cheese" I knew you'd be ALL over that one, buddy boy. I'm not that blonde ;)

Maybe I'm the blonde one today, because I really have no idea WTF you are talking about. I bought some Gruyere last night, and was wondering if that's what it was, because I've never tasted it before.
so there! :moon:

No, it's the softer kind that comes in a wheel.....although Gruyere is good. I think they use that for fondue a lot, no?
Chevre, which is goat cheese, is also tasty.

Colorado. Do some Rocky Mountain hiking!

I don't go far very often though I've really enjoyed visiting the West Coast area (Vancouver Island, Oregon, Seattle, California)