Hi to everyone. I love summer time! And soon I`ll have a vacation. I would like to visit an interesting place where I can combine rest with building up my health. Maybe someone can recommend a resort with health care programs, spa treatment? Where have you been and what places are you going to visit? :-)

Will anybody have his vacation??? What about some rest? Or everyone is a workaholic. Come on! :-) :-) :-)

hi I live in canada and have you ever met anyone who thought that canada is a bad country well the tv here is bad but if you go to canada please tell your friend's that everything about Canada ain't true because people think it's always winter here

triedge763 hi. I never thought that Canada is a bad country. Even more, I would like to visit it and I think it is very nice! Especially Niagara falls!So don`t worry :) :) :)

I came around one site, they offer some interesting destinations with Spa treatment and preventive health care programs.

I am considering Czech Republic.
I am wondering if anyone visited that country.
Was it expensive to stay there? What about service there?What is your attitude towards it?

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

It was my message, I just forgot to log in :-) So what do you think about it?

I want to spend my vacation at Goa located in India.

I love Aruba personally:)