I love to go on vacation (who doesn't?) but I think that everyone's got a different idea of what constitutes a vacation. Personally, I can't think of anything worse than going into the middle of nowhere with a bunch of mountains around. I'd rather head to the beach with the salt, sand, and sea, drinking on the beach, and getting a tan. What do you think? I've made a poll for you to answer.

That's a hard one! I love both places but I think I will have to go with the mountains. Hiking and just living in the outdoors away from city life for a while sounds like a good idea. Mountain air is really refreshing and I love the smell of the trees.

The beach is also a great place for a vacation but I dunno... the tanning bit is... bleh to me. I tan REALLY easy so it's not that great to me, hahaha. Out of the two, if I really had to choose, I probably would go for the mountains. Even though the beach has a potentially better food source (mmm... seafood <3), hahaha

Well i really like to swim and dive. So i have to go with the beach. I just don't like the salt on my skin and in my hair but this is something that i need live with. :-)
Mounts are beautiful, especially if there is lake or a river. But when i see that i just want to jump in to lake, but they are usually cold. :-) And I like the heat more then cold.

I prefer the beach.......for sure. However, the mountains probably runs a close third after a big country house out in the middle of nowhere that just looks out into the grasslands and a shore in the distance. Whew, I get relaxed just thinking about it. The beach wins every time, hands down! It's a thinking place for me. It is the most peaceful place on the planet.

I like beaches but not the one where there is so many people. I like little beaches where is peaceful and nice. A little palm shade, cold drinks, and a beautiful see floor where you can dive and look at those fishes.
For those who like beaches more one question. Do you like island or land beaches?

I've been to both island and land beaches, and I honestly love both for different reasons. I like island beaches because they're untamed and a little wild. The sand is nicer on them, and they get very good sun. I like land beaches because they tend to be colonized a little more, and I absolutely love little beach towns. That's a good question though--what's everyone else prefer?

Well i have never been on some big island, only on small once, near the coast. But i like it because it is more peaceful and the beach is much prettier. It feels like you are isolated from rest of the world :-)