I am due in early March, and we always go on summer vacation in August. We go to a warm country with a nice beach, and stay at a nice hotel. I was wondering if we should count on being able to go on vacation this coming summer, with a new baby? How old should a baby be to go on their first summer vacation?

Congrats on your pregnancy! I don't think there are any health concerns in relation to travelling with a baby, or taking them on vacation, as long as you don't sit in the burning sun with them for hours on end, especially with no sun protection. The question you should probably ask yourself is how enjoyable such a vacation would be for all involved though. Perhaps your baby's health won't suffer, but your mental health might! Babies can easily get very confused by new surroundings, refuse to sleep all of a sudden, and other unpleasant though not dangerous happenings.