Hi. I’ve been on many hard drugs by now and I want to get of it. I went to clinic and applied for the treatment. Currently they’re giving me some sort of drug replacement – I believe it is called Fetanyl. I’m curious what that is because I really don’t want just to substitute one drug with another one… Thanks

Well, since you are addictive (or were addictive) your body can’t simply live without some sort of “drug substances”. Otherwise you wouldn’t need to go to institution to get rid of it, right?? So, first thing doctors will do is slowly replace lethal and dangerous drug’s you’ve been using with “less dangerous ones”. One of drugs used for such treatment is Fetanyl and it is widely used. The biological effects of the Fetanyls are indistinguishable from those of heroin, with the exception that the Fetanyls may be hundreds of times more potent. Fetanyls are most commonly used by intravenous administration, but like heroin, they may also be smoked or snorted. It is used in 50, 75, and 100 mcg/hr patches should in patients already on and tolerant to opioid therapy.