I would like to know some more about herion and herion effects.

Heroin is an opiate derived from morphine (drug that is used for example with cancer patients to ease pain) and it is highly addictive. This means that person gets used to it and cannot live without it, or if it does, this causes an addict pain and physical and mental discomfort.
Heroin can be smoked, snorted or injected. There are many types of heroin effects that a drug user can experience. Last has the most powerful effect, but also it is most dangerous. Needles using for heroin injection are often not clean, which means many addicts have been using them, which also means this has a high possibility for transmission of particular viruses, like HIV, hepatitis …
Some people say that if you try heroin only for first time, you can most likely become addicted. Well, this is not completely true, I am proof for that. But what people mean by this myth is that you can become very easily and very quickly addicted. Very quickly your body starts to function under certain circumstances, for example, you are not hungry any more, you reject any kind of food…
food or washing yourself is not important, what is important is drug and getting another shot.
OK, most usual heroin effect is euphoria. This is very typical when heroin is used for the first time- the brain's natural chemistry reacts with the heroin toxins to create what users describe as a feeling of 'euphoria', that is why I suppose, people get addicted so easily. Others heroin effects also include dizziness, feeling of having heavy body, nausea, change in skin, temperature. My personal experience is being unable to move (at that time I would prefer sitting or lying, but not walking), being extremely pale (I had blue bags under my eyes and was white like death), and feeling I wanted to vomit (and I did at the end). I was just very strange feeling, like not being myself, like observing what is going on with me, even feeling of being tired… strange, I didn’t like it. These are most common short term effects of the drug, some of them are pleasant, some of them less. Long term effects are definitely less pleasant and may cause serious problems, like damage to the nervous system, respiratory system and cardiovascular system. Because of the toxins in the drug, as well as the way that it is taken into the body (intervaneusly), heroin is a drug that many people overdose on. Some came out alive, some have permanent damage on their bodies, some die.
There is one more interesting thing with heroin, when person wants to come down form heroin, person will experience painful period from detoxing off of the heroin effects. Withdrawal symptoms include diarrhea, convulsions, vomiting, back pain, muscular pain, headaches, uncontrollable body moving … these effects last for few days and can be treated with some detox medications. This is just facing physical addiction, mental addiction is much, much worse.
Heroin is truly not a drug to experiment with. It leads only to one direction and that is mental and physical starvation.