I would like to consider myself someone who has everything under control. Well, one thing I let slip by, heroin from time to time. I do not use it solo, there are always several of us, we stay in house and get stoned for two, sometimes three days. We repeat this every time we can get together. Since we all have obligations, we do this once in couple of months. Strange how none of us did not show any addiction symptoms well we did have three sessions up to now. Anyway, my question is what happens if you mix heroin and alcohol what happens?

I guess you are new to heroin and probably did not heard of first rule of using heroin do not, I repeat do not take heroin with alcohol, do not take alcohol right before or after using heroin!!! It can cause serious respiratory problems which can end fatally. So, if you are already using this, try not to mix it with alcohol or any other substances. And one last thing, heroin is very, very addictive, so do not fool yourself.

answer to your question........ you will need more... BUT

ask yourself these questions and answers to questions you will come across ...

1. Are you the problem, or your mates, i.e was it your idea to smoke gear in the first place ?

2. do you want to drink more to have a smoke?

3. What lies in the future, say 5 years from now?

4. If you are hooked, it wont last forever...unless you let it........

5. Can you find new friends/ girlfriend-boyfriend who dont smoke ?

6. what would peolpe think if they knew the truth??????

7. do you want a sh*t life in front of you??? ( if its that bad this wil not help - be strong )

mixing alcohol and heroin is not a good thing my friend - watch yourself..

I am a heroin user, newly. Im also an alocoholic. Every time use I am usually drinking- and let me tell you my friends the respiratory failure is true. After a substantial amount of junk and a 12 pack I cant breathe, for awhile. I always thought it was the effects of the heroin. When in reality its the combination. I did some research and heroin and alcohol depress breathing- in 2 separate ways. And this, is fatal. Ive cut down on the junk, but the alcohol still remains. Yeah you get sick, your body aches, but i guess its better than having a tag on your toe. Im supposed to go to rehab- this week. And if you have a problem like this- you should go too, before its too late and your children are burying you. Addicts are selfish- and until you can admit you have a problem- nothing will help. And thats the scary part. I say that if its affecting any part of your life, then its a problem.

My husband die last month and the cause of death was alcohol and heroin, so that's what happens you die. Heroin is very addictive since your brain stops producing endorphings which are far more potent than morphine,opium, and heroin, I hope is not too late for you

abba430 wrote:

if youve done it 3 and going to do it more. then you are obviously enjoying hense will lead to addiction and death one. WAKE UP and smell the coffee. My brother just died through using using. if you want to risk your life for a fix then go ahead. excersis and fun noraml things release endorphins try it one day. and feel decent..

One Day ago myself experienced the consequences of combing alcohol and heroin!! When i took the Serange out i got the feeling, but knowing i drank two 40 ounce beers an hour before doing it my lips turned purple then i passed out on the floor. i turned blue!! the worst part is it happend at home around midnight.. im thankful my sis and bro were awake. if they werent i wouldnt be here sharing my story. i died for exactly five mins and it changed my life.. trying to stay clean hopfully this was an awakening. plz dnt mix

Mixing heroin and alcohol is extremly dangerous. Although I am aware Of this, I find it very fun to mix a cocktail of heroin,liquar, and cocain. It's the best feeling ever if you live!

Do not mix alcohol and heroin. I'm lucky I'm a very light drinker, and the guy providing the heroin started my first dose out very low. He was unaware of the effects of having a beer 20 minutes before injection.

I got very light headed, dizzy, no high, itchy nose, and my eyes were twitching so much I could not read or focus on anything. I had to lay down. I went to sleep and woke up fine but a bit nauseous the next morning. Never doing that again. I was only willing to try it once to see what it felt like. But after one bad experience, I'm not willing to do it twice, even without the alcohol. I can only imagine what would happen to someone who drank a six pack before shooting up.

anonymous wrote:

My experience with people saying something is the best feeling ever is that each person has their own opinion about what feels good. I've tried many things, and none of them made me feel what I would describe as "high" (except for alcohol). They all gave me the typical side effects, though. Chewing tobacco just made me feel dizzy. Marijuana just temporarily inhibited my short term memory. A cigarette just put a bad taste in my mouth that lasted 10 hours. Prozac and Paxil did nothing, but gave me horrible withdrawal symptoms. Alcohol is fun, but only at low doses, or I pay the price the next day. Heroin had the most side effects of all, but only that night. None got me high. I really think in order to think you are getting high, you have to already be addicted and using the drug to come back to normal temporarily. That or you have to be a bit depressed already before you take the drug. Maybe I'm just different, but I have heard people say, "you never get high the first time.".

Heroin is addictive, but don't listen to these people trying to tell you that just doing it a few times gets you hooked... I've used heroin a few times now and I'm not addicted. Just as long as you don't do it too much it will be ok. The only reason people get addicted to anything is because they start doing it too much and use it to escape the stresses and negative emotions of every day life. If you just do it on few occasions and just do it for fun you have a less chance of getting addicted. If you do it too often it will become physically addicting. If you do it to deal with stress it will become psychologically addicting. 

Also heroin and alcohol are a very bad combination, it could kill you so don't drink and do heroin. do one or the other at a time never together.

Any drug is addicting, uppers are way more addicting than opiates, but as long as you use them responsibly you wont get addicted. 

I sometimes use coke, adderall, alcohol, heroin, hydrocode, etc. but I don't do them all the time and I don't use them to deal with stress or escape negative emotions. Just keep that in mind next time you use and you should be fine. 

newbie wrote:

anonymous wrote:

Could you please list other substances you have used, stating frequency, dosage and possibly set-up if you can remember. Im really shocked to read that you have never gotten "high", especially if you have used drugs like cocaine, heroin, LSD, MDMA, etc and the many possible combinations.

And yes I do have to agree that most of the experiences are more enjoyable the more you get to know the substance you're under the influence of, but still even for a first timer, for instance, a proper dose of smoking heroin will produce at least noticeable euphoria, and definitely a feeling of being "high"...

Id be really interested in reading your response...

ha f**k that. if your drunk and IV heroin it is even better, just take your normal dose of skag n as long as your not extremely retarded drunk you'll be fine ombre. thats what i'm doing right now holmes ha.

LOST MY 32Y/O SON TO ALCOHOL AND HEROIN COMBINATION.  fOUND HIM IN FULL RIGOR.  HE LEFT A BEAUTIFUL 6Y/O WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED TO HER DADDY.  THINK BEFORE USING.  YOU ARE HURTING A HELL OF LOT OF PEOPLE BESIDES YOURSELF.

grieving mama too, can you contact me