Hi, I would like to hear some experiences with Sandoz and Mylan patshes. I have pain in my back and shoulders, and I have to make up my mind as soon as possible about which one will I use.

Hi, my husband used both Sandoz and Mylan, and he didn’t notice a big difference in reducing pain. They are made using a different adhesive, and many people felt a big difference between them, but my husband didn’t. He only noticed that Mylan patches are smaller than Sandoz, 100 mcg Mylan patch is about the same size as 25 mcg Sandoz. Mylan are also easier to stick because their smaller, and that’s why he preferred using them. Now, he is on 100 mcg Mylan patches, and he is satisfied. His spinal injury still hurtes, but not as bad as before. A doctor told him to take some oral drugs to increase the effectiveness of patches. I think you should start with Mylan patches, and if you don’t like them, try something else.

I know some people are different then others when it comes to pain, and pain tolerance but, I would like to warn you about these patches. they are very dangerous and if too much fentanyl is dispursed onto your skin it can kill you. My mother was on the Janssen Duragesic patches and they worked great for her. These new mylan patches are not as strong and dont help with severe pain. The main reason for these new mylan patches is so they can not be abused by drug addicts. The point I am making is that if you suffer from severe, cronic, 24 hour pain do not use the generic mylan patches they are not as potant and should only be used for moderate to mild pain relief. I would also suggest trying any other means of pain killers before making a decision to use fentanyl. It is 100 times stronger then morphine and is very addictive, and words cant desribe what you will go through if you stop taking fentanyl. I hope this has helped you.