%-) i have fibromyalgia and costochondritis which is pain in my ribs plus depression and now recently anxiety. i have been having panic attacks which i am on klonopin for but i take it only when i feel i cannot be under control. also vicodan 500 mg wellbutrin 300mg and serequel 100mg. i am worried about addiction to all of these meds plus weight gain from the serequel. is there any meds for my fibromyallgia, anxiety, costo that is not addicting or makes me fat thank you all

One of my diagnoses has been fibromyalgia (long story, I won't make you go through it!).
I was told to take Lyrica. Doctor stating it is the only FDA approved medicine for fibromyalgia. Unfortunately I could not take it.
Cymbalta was suggested....couldn't take it either.
Now I am told to try neurotin. I haven't done it. I'm tired of feeling like a "drug machine".
All of these meds can cause weight gain and tiredness.
I have to wonder what is worse all the pain or medicines that make you feel like c**p, cause weight gain that in turn makes you feel even more crappy.
So for now I take Paxil, Fiorinal w/codeine.
Hope this helps. Fibromyalgia (if that is what I have) is a nightmare.