Taking Lyrica 300 mg per day, have missed my period. Two weeks late. I can not be pregnant, due to surgery. Am 42 years old, white female. I am being treated for sciatica with the Lyrica. I am a complicated patient. Have dysautonomia, CRPS/RSDS, have had 2 sympathectomies. Right arm, shoulder, hand constant pain. Low back, degenerative disk disease. No one will operate on me. Left leg pain, buttock pain, excruciating. Now the missed period while on Lyrica. Is that a normal side effect? Thank you for any help.

Hi

I take lyrica as well and my period is still on time

I researched it and it does not say anything about missed periods being a side effect

Hope you are better now

Regards,
Portia

I am on Lyrica as well and I have missed my period. I don't see any side effects on this. I think it might be related.

Hi I am on Lyrica 75mg since more than 1 month and I have missed my period as well.

I'm taking Lyrica and I've been getting my period every two weeks

I am on Lyrica and on 300mg I just missed my period it has never happened to me I am not pregnant I have taken like 6 pregnancy tests I am not sure.  but maybe someone can help you as well as me.  I have Chiari Malformation and had two brain surgeries.  I have gained weight because of the pills but not excessive and nothing abnormal. 

I was prescribed lyrica 2 weeks ago for chronic back pain.  I have missed my period and cannot be pregnant and my cycle is like clockwork down to the exact hour every twenty eight days. I also have gained 6 kg but lost 3 kg overnight. I am stopping this medication immediately as I have been reding about some serious side effects.

i have been taking lyrica starting on 100mg in may last year after my back op and am now taking 300 mg per day.2 months ago i had 2 periods in a month and have now missed my last 2 periods. i am also taking tramadol painkillers so dont know if this matters.

Hi, I'm on 400mg daily of Lyrica for Anxiety. My period is 3 weeks late and I didn't ovulate this month. I have been thinking I'm perimenopausal. I am 43. However, until I increased my dose, I ovulated and had my period like clockwork. My sixth sense tells me that Lyrics is pushing me into the menopause faster than I would naturally. Its just my own gut feel about my body. I read that they don't really know too much about many of Lyrics side effects long term, because its a new drug ? But then I understood that lyrics is just the new name for neuron tin or gabapentin , because the paten ran out. whatever, the thing is, they said Thalidomide was safe didn't they ? And many others...if I were you, I'd ask about a different form of pain relief and taper down. Sorry to hear you are suffering. Get well x

Hey...I'm a guy and have been on Lyrica 300mg twice a day for about a year and have mostly lost the ability to get an erection as well as having an almost non-existent libido. Still...the choice between greater RSD pain and loss of libido is a no nbrainer...Lyrica is all that stands between a bad but manageable pain state, and the unbearable!

My sympathies to all you RSD sufferers, I'm in my 15th year and it's been a rough ride.

It's possible. I was on gabapentin and it caused my period too Coke every two weeks. I'm on 300mg of lyrica. There isn't much stuff in it because it's very rare. Talk too your doctor.

I have had exactly the same with lyrica and tramadol two very close periods and I have missed the next

My sister just stopped taking Lyrica and she is having a period every couple of weeks. Does anyone else have an experience like this?

I just barely started taking lyrica 4 days ago . i got my period the next day and only blef for 24hrs and now its stopped i usually bleed for the full 7 days. I did some research it says it can affect your menstrual cycle i googled it.

is lyrica good ro not ?