I have just come from the doctor as I suspected I have a urinary tract infection - well it turns out that I do and I was given an antibiotic to take one for 5 days.
The pain is so excruciating and I have a fever and feel really fatigued. I also have fibromyalgia which doesn't help as my pain has flared up due to this infection
Does anybody else here have fibromyalgia and if so what are they doing to try and cope with it.

Thanks,
Sue

Has your doctor ever suggested Lyrica or Cymbalta for your Fibromyalgia..It works very well.. I take Cymbalta with a pain reliever and I know have no pain at all...  U can find these to meds by typing them in and find more info for them... Hope this helps..

Hi Shianne,

Thank you so much for replying - yes I do take lyrica 75 mgs at night.

How much Cymbalta do you take? The 30 or 60 mgs?

Do you have any side effects from it?

I will ask my doctor about it.

Thanks again.

ormondgirl wrote:

Shianne wrote:

Hi Shianne,
Do you have any side effects from it?

I will ask my doctor about it.
Thanks again.

Hello... I take 60 mg of Cymbalta and 4mg of hydromorphone 3x day and 1 slow release hydro 4mg at night.. This has stopprd my pain all together... I had tried Lyrica and within a month had a serious allergic reaction to it..So they tired Cymbalta and within 2 wks no pain...It was a wonderful feeling..