I'm 15 years old, I had sex my first time yesterday. I love my boyfriend more than anything, and we had sex because we felt like it was the right time to share this experience with eachother. We used a condom, I'm not sure what type and if it was a spermicide condom. The condom, as far as I know did not break, I am not on any type of birth control such as the pill or the patch. He did not ejaculate while we were having sex. My period is usually irregular (it will come, and then usually go until 3 months and come back again) I know that I am most likely just stressed out about this issue, but I want to know what the chances of me getting pregnant are. I had my last period last month around the 10th to 17th, which is just a rough guess. Right now, I would really like just some advice, with an educated answer. I'm worried and am not really sure if I should be. Please, help.

Oh honey worrying yourself over this is not going to help! If your condom didn't break then you are probably just fine. However with that being said, please go to your doctor and start birth control!! When on birth control and using a condom it decreases the risk phenomenally. Even if you will not be pregnant with just a condom most of the time there still are many cases of pregnancies occurring with just a condom. I would strongly advise you to talk to your doctor about this