So a little over a week ago my boyfriend and I were having sex, when the condom broke. When it broke, he was only about an inch in, and he didn't ejaculate before that or anything. We also waited about 10-15min before "doing" anything else.

This is what I know:

-He not being far inside me decreases chances of pregnancy
-He not cumming decreases chance of pregnancy
-Spermicide in a condom decreases sperm count in precum
-Waiting a little while before any other type of penetration could have allowed for any possible sperm to die.

With all this in mind, what are my chances of being pregnant from this incident?

Im having almost the EXACT same problem as you. I am male though, it was my first time and I am in complete mental distress.

From what I have learned from obsessive forum and website research is that there IS a chance, but that chance is quite slim.

Hope we make it out ok.

I'm worried about the same thing too- my boyfriend and i were having sex last night, and i'm not on birth control yet, so i had him cum on the outside with his condom on. i felt wetness on me so when he was done i asked "Zack is it broken?" he looked and saw it was so we ran to the bathroom and cleaned me up with antibacterial soap immediately... he's not worried anymore about it, but i'm still tweaking! what are the odds i got pregnant?

I'm having almost the same problem. We just started were about 10-15 min and the condom broke and he hurried up and pulled out. He said he's quiet positive he didn't even have pre cum. And I'm not on birthcontrol cuz of factor V leidin. (blood clotting desiese) does anyone know if I could still go with plan B to be safe?

So what happened?