me and my girlfriend were having sex and i was using a trojan her pleasure condom and we were only a minute or so into it and i heard it snap and pulled out emediatly....so A. i pulled out that second B. i didnt have any come on it and C. she ended her period about 4 days before we were doing this....she is very experienced and she said she knows her cylce well enough to say we were ok....she said she had unprotected sex with her old boyfriend for over a year and never had problems...however it is my first time with the condom breaking and i am very scared.....this happened a little over 2 weeks now....i see her everyday and there are no changes at all....am i good....i need help

if she is regular then she should get her period in about two to three weeks. In a normal woman there is only a 20% chance of getting pregnant. It's good that you felt it break. Look on the box and see if there is spermicide in thoses condoms. If there is then it would have killed most of if not all of the sperm in the condom. and just so you know you coming doesn't have the majority of the sperm. The pre has most of the live sperm. Next time if you are worried have her take the morning after pill. and use condoms with the spermicide in it.

you should be fine!