i have been a irregular girl since i started my period....i had my last period on the 17th of june...and itened on the 21st....i had sex for the first time on the 24th of june....nd i missed my period for this month...but im irregular so im suppose to miss it....Am i pregnant..it was the first time i ahd sex...and he had a condom on ...and it didnt brake??

Chances are you aren't pregnant. You probably hadn't ovulated by that time so....you are probably not preggie..but if you are worried, take a test!

i know this doesn't really help, but i had sex for the first time on the 24th of june too! i was also worried about being pregnant, especially since the guy didn't use a condom, but i got my period yesterday after like 40 days, i was really worried. but my periods are irregular too. don't worry, cause if i got mine and had unprotected sex, you are probably even less likely to be pregnant

want to suggest something for those who have irregular periods you may can see a dr about some type of birth control pill to regulate your period cause when i was younger i needed it to help control mine