My and my boyfriend had sex for both of our first times. Clearly, very inexperienced we jumped into it. We're only 16 and I should not have, but in the moment it seemed right. He used a condom, but it broke midway. He immediately pulled out. It was a spermacidal killing condom too. I fear that I am pregnant because my breasts are sore and I threw up this morning. BUT at the same time, my driving instructor (who I was with all throughout Saturday) called out sick with the flu. I am very worried. please let me know what you think .

When I was 16 I lost my virginity to my then boyfriend..... We used a condom and if broke half way as well as yours. No spermicide though. I didn't get pregnant. You are fine :) when you stress about it too you will think you have symptoms :) if you were using spermicide that's awesome. It's highly unlikely that you are pregnant. If you miss your period take a test though. But from past experience you should be fine.