Me and my bf had sex and he we used to wear a condom until he tricked me once, and was like didnt it feel better without one? i had to admit it did. well he pulls out, but i hear that if it gets on the outside of your vagina you can get pregnant that way to. well i started making him aim it away from me when he came. but the other night he came on the bed, and a slid across it to get my panties and stuff, and i got it on me. i'm not an expert on sex, im seventeen, and he took my virginity because i entend on marrying him sometime next year. like can i be pregant by him pulling out and gettting the come around my vagina? im freaking out? where do i find birth control? and what the most effective form? and i need something ym parents won't find too. please help lol

Hi :)
I know you don't wanna hear it... abstinence is the best form of bc... I know I hate hearing that. Which is why i'm gonna tell you other ways.. :) The pill is the most effective way of birth control... if you use a condom with it, it is even better, also I suggest using a spermicide if you don't want to use condoms. You can get spermicide at a local convenience store...they are around 10 bucks a box and the one I usually use is like a lube, so it actually feels better with it rather than without the lube. It is just like a gel that you stick up there 15 mins or so before intercourse. Also, you can get birth control pills from your doctor. If you are not comfortable with going to a doctor, then you can go to a teen clinic that they have in some cities... I am from Boulder, CO and they have one here. You go there and they give you free birth control until you are 18 I think it is, so you should be covered. :) I am on Microgestin which is a birth control pill. I have been on it for 3 months now and everything is going swell. :) In answer to your initial question, unless the sperm came directly in contact with your vagina FULL ON, the chances of pregnancy is EXTREMELY low. I think it would deff be good for you to look into the pill, and if not, use spermicide and condoms. :)
Good luck! :)