Help i'm confused and kinda scared as to whats going on. I'm 15 and i have always had somewhat of an "Irregular/heavy" cycle but lately it has been pretty regular about every 28 to 31 days. my last period was February 7th, it is now March 17th no period for 39 days. i had some brownish discharge for about 4 or 5 days with some light pink in it late February/ early march. I've had some cramping, breast tenderness, headaches, & mood swings lately this week. I have had nausea a couple of mornings but this also happens right before my period. I did have sex with my Boyfriend of 1 yr & 2months We had sex on March 6th the day i was supposed to have started my period if it was 28 days from the last. i took an at home pregnancy test on March 13th. it came out Negative. i took another test yesterday March 16 it came out negative as well. we had Protected sex, the condom did not break/come off/tear and we didnt have any genital contact after that or before that. He also pulled out before he ejaculated even though he was wearing a condom.

Could i be pregnant?

what happened? are u? cus im feeling the same thing

okay i know how you both are feeling.
i had anemia the past two months and my period was short the first time. then i had sex before i was injured playing a sport and went back into the hospital i had a pregnancy test in the hopsital that was negative before my surgery. and started my period in the hospital. i had protected sex everytime with my boyfriend but my period was supposed to start on May 19 and its May 21. ive had cramping all week and i know my boyfriend didnt no cum in me i dont know if i should be worried because i feeling like i do before i have a period. could it just be late? could all of the medications and pain killers in the hospital caused it? help me please

i'm have the same problem as well;it's been almost two monthes...no period. i had this when i had sex for the first time and had a major pregnancy scare until i took a test. i hadn't had sex in 7 monthes before these past 2 monthes, maybe my body is responding to this drastic change in habit? i don't know about you guys...but i'm buying a test today. wish me luck.

so what happened? are you pregnant now??? or what was it?

HI, after reading your problem the best thing i could advise is to go to the as there is a small amount of semen on the end of the penis even befor sex. If in doubt allways consult your doctor, they are there to help not judge.

This is totally normal, happens to a lot of girls. I had the same type of discharge, late period, and negative pregnancy test thing a while back, and so have a couple of my friends. It is just one of those things. If your period doesn't come, or if you get other pregnancy symptoms, go see a doctor, but you're probably fine. Lots of different things can cause this - stress, not eating well, going on or off birth control pills, your body's hormones doing its thing.

Seriously, try not to worry. Give your body a chance to sort itself out, and if it hasn't resolved in a few weeks and you're still freaking out, go see a doc.

All the best!

IM 15 TOO. I HAD PROTECTED SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND A DAY AFTER MY PERIOD. WELL 3 WEEKS LATER I START HAVING THIS DISCHARGE ITS LIKE PINK BROWN AND A LITTLE BLOOD. THIS IS FREAKING ME OUT. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think your pregnant. Most likely since your only 15 years old, your horomnes are still changing and having sex will delay your period. Since you had sex right before your period, it can change it. I say, stop worrying about it and just wait for your period, it will come. If you can't handle the outcome of possibly getting pregnant how about using birth control. Or possibly not having sex until you can afford and be able to take care of a child. Good luck!

I had sex with my boy friend after my period, we had protected sex. I didn't have any contraceptive pills after or before the sex and not sure the sperm went inside or not. I checked the condom after sex, sperm was inside the condom. even i didn't let my b/frnd to touch my vagina with his naked penis. No birth control pills taken till now and no pregnancy test has been done yet.

Now, my period is delayed by 12 days. We are tensed. Is there any chance of pregnancy Wot shall I do?I am worried. Please help.

Lolita

im 14 and i had sex with my boyfriend - protected ! after we took of the condom and sperm was inside. i am now 10 days late for my period, we are both panicing and i keep on thinkin bwt it for the pass days, im really scared, and im unsure if im pregnate as i am ill and am really stressed out by the thought of it. please help

I am having the same problem. I am 17 and I always check to make sure his hands are clean before touching anything and the condom goes on right. I had sex april 11 for the 3rd and my last period ended march 20. I have had tender breasts and not too dizzy but just alittle like once in a big while. BUt i have also been cramping alot. my period is usually random but i have never experienced this much cramping for about a week ina half and still no period. i dont have to pee that much, its pretty regular. theres no spotting. no bloating. Ive caught myself getting emotional but i keep thinking im just going to get my period soon. im going to take a test when i get the chance but is it possible that im just impatient? stressed? os softball a reason? we dont have sex often so im i just adjusting?

hi i'm 18 and i had sex with my boyfriend for the first time about month ago, next day i took plan B because we didnt use condom and i was scared i can get pregnant. then we had sex again (we used condom). pregnancy test was negative, but its about month past and i still dont have my periods im scared cuz i also have this brownish discharge with pink in it. im scared please help %-)

take the pregnancy test again. Frankly you are in a better position than some of the women since you're 18. So consider yourself lucky.
But if you've found out what happened let us know :-)
And by the way, why the hell is everyone having underage sex? I'm guilty of it too, i'm only fourteen but still... I didn't know that there were so many of us :-)

i m 19, i had protected sex last month vd my boyfriend, even i had taken pills after that and i had my las period after 10days of having sex....dats on 10th of oct bt this month i still didnt hav my periods but m nt having any symptoms of pregnancy xcept this,.... i m worried m i pregnant?!!!
can u people please tell me is it possible???