ME and my girlfriend had sex on the 7th day of her 3rd pack of birthcontrol pills and she is on kariva. I came a little inside her and we werent wearing a condom. She took her pill a few hours later ( like usual) and has taken it on time every day since. She took her first blue pill today and is usually on her period by now but it didnt come today and we have been really stressed about this. I was wondering if its more likely that it didnt come today because she is pregnant or because she is so stressed about this. Please any comments advice anything is helpful we are really scared. only 16.

First, I just want to applaude you for using birth control. (smart choice)
Second, you should still wear a condom. (it sucks we know...)
Third, my girlfriend is on the same thing and sometimes it take a day or two for her period to actually come...

I'd say wait it out... but if you are still worried about it...
Please get tested.

PS: You could also use spermicide...

Me and my girlfriend try to limit ourselfs to at least two types of methods... And always pull out.
So far we're using condoms with spermicide + pill.

Going on 3 years... No scares.

Good Luck!
Let us know how it goes.

Well my girlfriend is officially a day late. She thinks she is pregnant because she is cramping with no bleeding. Says her breasts feel heavy and such. Im going to get her a test as soon as i get a chance to be certain because ive read that even on the pill you period isnt 100% regulated so theres a chance she still isnt pregnant. Unfortunately if she is pregnant we are going to abort, thats what we agreed.

She just called me and said her period came today. We are still going to get a test so we can be 100% sure of it.

ON BIRTH CONTROL, your period can come ANY DAY of the placebo week.

You cannot expect it come the first or second day, most womens periods do not come for 3-4 days into the week.
THATS NORMAL, and 100% okay.

In the middle of last month(i.e Nov) my boyfriend tried to play sex with me.He entered his lightly into mine as that was the first time.So i felt pain when entering.But he doesn't entered completely into mine.Just lightly.That too for a 2 minutes.My last periods date is Nov 27th.Today the date is Dec 30.Till now i didn't get periods.But I'm getting the stomach pain lightly which comes before the date comes every month.Will i get periods soon or pregnancy???? Plz tell me...I mentioned everything clearly plz tell me in detail..