Hi everyone, so I jus woke up suddenly half an hour ago for no reason. Ive felt like ive had something stuck in my throat and a really bad cough for the past few days [ive been smoking for a few months]. Ive also been feeling sick and have had a sore, strange feeling stomach since i woke up earlier.
Any ideas as to what this might be?
I feel pretty weird and a bit scared so any help would be appreciated!
L

Baby

Not to scare you in any way at this late time I would go to your nearest emergency room and have it checked out

Let us know what happens

Portia

Oo okay that does scare me a bit!
I fell asleep last night, just woke up nd still feel a bit weird but im going to go see my doctor today about it.
Will let you know what happens!
L

Okay so i didnt get to see my doctor today. My throat still feels like there is something stuck in the back of it and feels a bit sore, even tho my glands arent swollen which usually happens with my sore throats. im still coughing aswell. What do you reccommend I should do?
L

I think I swallowed a big fish bone which I think got stuck in my throat.  Next snack I ate it was impossible to swallow or breathe and I coughed it all back up again. Now 24 hours later my stomach is very sore and I have wind. Anyone got a prognosis?  My stepmother says the bone will break down in my stomach acid is that true?