h!, sir before 2 month i feel throat pain and dificulty to swallow food and feel burning in throat, i go the speacialist of Ear, Nos & Throt, doctor suggested me anti biotic and some other medicine and said that u have small tounsils and ur throat wall is injured but he further said that this disease is not becuase of tounsils and this type of tounsil is normai, i was okay after one week, but after two month(Now) i feel a lot of pain in my throat and v.difficulty to swallow food and burning in throat, i go to the same doctor he suggested me some cefixime, risek and some other medicine and i take these medicine almost 2 or 3 weeks, but now sir difficuly in swallow food has end but my throat is still burning, my doctor is unable to find disease even he is specialist of ear, nose & throat and said ur nose bone is large that's why u throat is burning, but sir my nose bone is okay, sir please help me out, why my throat is burning and what type of disease i have?

Doctor obviously didn’t think that your throat is burning because of your nose bone – he prescribed you Risek, a medicine that is used to treat excessive stomach acid. I belive that your doctor thinks that you may be suffering from one type of stomach condition that is called GERD. When you have GERD stomach acid or, sometimes, bile flows back into your food pipe. The backwash of acid irritates the lining of your esophagus and causes GERD signs and symptoms and burning in the back of the throat is one of the more obvious ones. Besides medication you have to be more careful about what you eat so you don’t irritate your stomach.

Thank u so much for replying,sir i used risek only 7 days, and doctor has denied to take me risek, now he gave me some other medicine ebeez, kaylan (lansoprazole) and telkair, these medicine was not use full to me at alll, at the end he gave me a spray for nose and further said that u nose bone is large that's why u throat is burning, he said u should do spray it on nose four or five time daily, these spray should go nose and to the throat, i dont know what type of experiment doctor is doing with me, but i did not his suggested nose spray, i will change my consultant soon, but sir my throat is still burning, please help me out.
have i dangerous disease sir?

These new medications are of the same sort as Risek, only more suited to fight the acid. Disease isn’t that dangerous, its more bothering with burning in the back of the throat. But the medicines should make it better. Also, maybe that nasal spray your doctor gave you could help with the pain. There is no experimenting – this is standard way to treat stomach diseases anywhere in the world. Has your5 doctor told you anything about what you should avoid to eat or drink? Some food causes stomach acid and not eating it can help. Avoid alcohol, spices and sour things like tomato.

Thank u sir, yes my doctor said to me to avoid eating spices and sour things, but sir i am doing as doctor saying to me, but my throat still burning, and sir my throat was burning to much yesterday but after dinner burning was very slow, now at moment my throat still burning, thank u so much in advance