Q: I BEEN HAVING A PROBLEM TAKING PILLS FOR A LONG TIME AND MOST OF THE TIME IT TAKES DAYS FOR THEM TO DISSOLVE I TIRED EVERYTHING DRINKING HOT LIQUIDS , DRINKING ALOT OF WATER , EATING AND IT JUST BOUNCES RIGHT BACK UP LIKE A PING-PONG AND WHEN I PRESS ON MY NECK I CAN FEEL IT , IT JUST MOVES FROM ONE SIDE TO THE OTHER SMH . AS OF RIGHT NOW I TOOK A ALEVE FOR A HEADACHE THE LIQUID GEL TAB THAT WAS 2 DAYS AGO AND ITS STILL THERE NO MATER WHAT I DO . I JUST DONT KNO WHAT TO DO AT THIS POINT SHOULD I GO SEE A SPECIALIST?

Hi Meechy,

Sometimes people do have problems swallowing.  In some cases it is triggered by a spasm in the esophagus.  IF you are able, an ENT or Otolaryngologist would be your best resource.

:-D thank u, will do!

hi,i never heard of something being stuck in your throat like that,wow and you can feel it? from the outside when you touch your throat,yes ,you def need to go see the doctor,good luck :)